System Generator Eval version for Malab R2006a

Hi,

I know this is the not the exact place to talk about system generator but I felt that this is the closest one. I have access to a system that has Matlab R2006a on it. I wanted to try system generator evaluation version but it just won't install as only 8.1.1i supports it and that is only available for purchase. Is there any alterantive to make System Generator 8.1i work with Matlab R2006a or do I have to wait till that service pack is available for evaluation too?

cheers, kishore.

Reply to
Kishore