system design

hi,friends: I am a fresh man in IC design.How can I start my study in system design?I need ur suggestions.Can u commend some book for me?How to write the system specification=EF=BC=9FHow to construct the system model?How to verify in system level?What tool and language should I use=EF=BC=9F

And now,I use FPGA/CPLD to implement my design,I also want to know some methods about static timing analyze of FPGA/CPLD. Thanks a lot.

Reply to
wuyi316904

Generally an education is what you expect coming _out_ of school, not going _in_.*

The biggest suggestion I can make? Lose the heavy text message accent. ur txtbks dnt do it, so why in heck should you?

  • Miles Vorkosigan, from Louis McMaster Bujold's "A Summer Campaign".
--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services