SYSACE problems on ML402 (virtex 4)

Hi all, I'm working on a self reconfigurating system on ml402 (a virtex 4 sx35 device). I tested all bitstreams, full and partial, and they work fine. The problems come when I try to make a self reconfiguration loading bitstreams stored in CF. I successfully generated the system.ace file and I put it on the CF with a partial bitstream. I set the M2:M0 pin to 111 and the selector to SYSACE (also the persist bit option is set correctly). When I turn on the board it loads the system.ace file and configure the system that works fine. The done led is turned on, but also the error led is turned on and the system can't open the partial bitstream from CF. I tried to put some other types of files on CF and make a C code to open and read them, but the result is the same: done led turned on (system configured), and error led turned on. Through serial the program says me that it can't open files because it can't find them. Has anyone any suggestion? Has anyone successfully reconfigured a virtex device through hwicap and CF? I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,

Paolo Furia

Reply to
paolo.furia