SVF Player

Dear all,

We are searching a company having a large Xilinx VIRTEX and/or a large Altera STRATIX for testing our SVF player via Amontec JTAGkey (USB to JTAG interface).

We already tested ERASE-PROG-CHECK of Xilinx Coolrunner / Spartan2 / Spartan3 / Platform Flash, and some other Altera Lattice devices, but we want to have a feedback on the download speed of a large Xilinx VIRTEX via JTAG.

If your company has a large on-board VIRTEX or STRATIX and can do some SVF file tests for us, we will send one FREE Amontec JTAGkey sample and one Flying Lead connector sample.

Please write to laurent.gauch-AT-amontec.com

Thank you in advance for your help,

Laurent

Amontec, Larry