Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Suitable FPGA architecture for Robots..
September 5, 2003, 6:03 am
rate this thread
Re: Suitable FPGA architecture for Robots..
I think this is a wrong question as it appears that you are starting
at the wrong point with your robot design.
Instead of taking an FPGA or a DSP or whatever and building your
design around it, you should first determine how you want to
solve your specific problems and what solutions exist so far.
When you've got a broader view it will be much easier for you to
decide whether you need an FPGA, a DSP, a microcontroller, or a
mixture of all of them.
- » Free Webinar Thursday: UVVM ? The standardized o pen source VHDL testbench archi...
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » engineered data path versus inferred data path
- — Last Updated thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays