Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.

I am looking for a good, reasonably priced FPGA evaluation board for general
development.  Any good suggestions?

My preference is to Xilinx.

J.

Re: Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.

general

        Check this one then ->
http://www.nuhorizons.com/services/development/Xilinx/SpartanIIE/SpartanIIEB
oard.html

greetings!
kyokpae

Re: Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.
You might also check:

http://www.fpga-karten.de/english/indexenglish.htm

Sorry, could nor resist.
-Manfred

general

Re: Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.
What device family?  If you can live with last generation, then check ebay.  If
it is for the latest and greatest, check the comp.arch.fpga FAQ for a pretty up
to date list of boards.  (Philip works his butt off keeping that site going, and
doesn't get nearly enough credit)  --good job Philip.

--Ray Andraka, P.E.
Re: Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.

     http://www.fpga-faq.com/FPGA_Boards.shtml

===================
Philip Freidin
snipped-for-privacy@fliptronics.com
Host for WWW.FPGA-FAQ.COM

Re: Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.

Philip, are there any sp3 boards that have shipped AFAYK, NuHorizons
has a $150? board but not sure if available yet. I expect there are
quite a few in the wings sans parts.

johnjakson_usa_com

Re: Suggestions: Eval/Demo Board.

I have no idea of which boards are shipping and which are sleeping
in little boxes waiting for parts. The data on my web site is based
only on what I find by cruising the web.

By the way, thanks for the acknowledgement of my early work on FPGA
CPU's that you wrote a few days ago. I was chatting with Jan yesterday,
and he says thanks too.

Philip Freidin
snipped-for-privacy@fliptronics.com
Host for WWW.FPGA-FAQ.COM