stupid question about XPS peripheral filenames

Why are all the data files of the peripherals all postfixed with v2_1_0?

At first I thought it was a version number, but then I noticed that ALL peripherals in the EDK have this same number postfixed to their all data filenames, regardless of the actual IP version number given in the directory names...

Why is this?

Reply to
zoinks

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

that is the version number of the specification of the .MPD format being used :)

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats