Student seeking for Internship in Digital Design

Respected members,

I'm a 3rd-year undergrad, majoring on Electronics & Communication Engineering at
IIEST Shibpur, India.

I have been experimenting on my Artix-7 Basys-3 board since my 2nd-semester and got very fascinated in the field of digital architecture designing. Since then, I have been involved in a number of projects related to this field.

It is my request that if any opportunities are available in industry or research institutes, could you please inform me (p.s. I have been trying for a very long time, and have been very unsuccessful in acquiring one).

my CV: https://drive.google.com/open?id1F%9hk3c7jbCoaoAc6QFn6ezJR3gotne8s

I apologize if anyone is inconvenienced by this post as spam.

Site Timeline