state machine

I have a code which has 3 state machines .The code works fine. But if I add any other hardware to the design like adder and enable the adder through a signal in the the state machine then the code doesnt work. Should I use buffer for all the the enable signals before giving it to the state machines? What could be the problem? thanks, D

Reply to
dhruvakshad

I'm assuming "works fine" probably means in simulation and not necessarily on a real board but not sure.

No.

Not a clue. Just a tip, you'll get a better response from this newsgroup on this type of question if you post code and state more explicitly just what exactly you mean by "doesn't work" and "works fine".

KJ

Reply to
KJ