Starting a PCI Express Application

Hello, I need a PCI Express application and I could find a vendor that sells PCI Express cards and add in my design to the FPGA or I could design my own PCI Express card from the ground up. I decided to buy an evaluation card from PLDA and see if I could get things going from their design. I am new to the PCI Express bus protocol and wanted to find a vendor that would make working with PCIe very easy. Does anyone have experience with PLDA? Or, perhaps could recommend another company that is Altera based. I visited Altera's web site and they have a PCIe evaluation card and have thought about using their product because of their excellent support.

If anyone would like to share their comments please do.

thanks, joe

Reply to
jjlindula

Check with: enterpoint.co.uk digilent.com

Reply to
sky465nm

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com a écrit :

Hi, I use plda PCI express solution for Altera (StratixII) and Xilinx (Virtex5 LXT), and it's work fine, it's very simple with a demo board.

Best regards Bernard Esteban Electronic Design Engineer MAF Agrobotic

Reply to
Bernard Esteban