Starter Kit for Linux in Virtex?

Hi

I want to build an application with linux running in virtex2pro with ethernet and usb. Now I want to calculate. How much, do I have to invest? For this calculation I have to know which components I need.

Can anybody give me a hint? Which evaluation board is best, to evaluate linux in Virtex II Pro PowerPC core? Which components are really necessary? I start from zero, so I think I need:

SW-development: Xilinx EDK IBM RiscWatch?

HW-Debugger Xilinx Chipscope

Verilog Devel.: ISE BaseX + Simulator Parallel Cable IV

Evaluationboard: Virtex2 Pro SDRAM Interface JTAG, TRACE SystemACE ? USB Interface Ehternet Interface

Xilinx: ML300 (it is not availible from Xilinx online store?) avnet: Virtex-II Pro Evaluation Kit Memec Design: Virtex-II Pro FG456

Do I miss something?

Frank

Reply to
Frank Benoit