Speed of various elements in the spartan3

Perhaps I just missed what I am looking for, but I cannot seem to find any indication of the speed of most elements withing the Spartan3. For example, what is the time response of an adder, What is the time response of a multiplier? (I did get that earlier thanks to Steve Knapp.) I know that these are highly dependent on loading, etc. but can't Xilinx at least give me an approximate answer. For example, why waste my time further if the response with a minimum load is already slower than I can tolerate. On the other hand, why waste time in checking these designs to the nth degree if the response speed is twice as fast as I need.

Thanks, Theron Hicks

Reply to
Theron Hicks