Spartan3E availability

hi

does somebody know a distributor for Spartan3e 500 in a pq208 or a tq144 housing?

thanks urban

Reply to
u_stadler

No.

Even the Xilinx "Webshop" doesn't carry these parts.

I wish, Xilinx would have a Availablity forecast, like TI does.

Uwe Bonnes

Why, oh why, doesn't Xilinx offer these parts in *any* quantity? I can think of lots of neat projects for FPGA's, but finding non-BGA parts is next to impossible. As it is, I find ways to lash eval and demo boards together.

Hey, Xilinx - how about offering some hacker friendly parts, or finding a distributor that's willing to sell small quantities?

Reply to
radarman

I've seen some ads in the back of Nuts & Volts magazine that seem to offer little add on PCB's that allow soldering a BGA to it, then you end up with a DIP or something...Can't be too expensive if it's N&V.

-Dave

--
David Ashley                http://www.xdr.com/dash
Embedded linux, device drivers, system architecture

Maybe Actel have something nice ;)

Reply to
pbdelete

It seems we are all struggling the same problems. When you want to do it yourself you are limited to small FPGAs, which are very hard to get.

Guru

u snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.de wrote:

Reply to
Guru