spartan2 pin LOC strange error

Hi all, My machine is Window 2000, Fndtn3.1i, SP8. I have used spartan2-100-TQ144 before, actually I've just installed the software on a new laptop and re-run the old project which working well on other machine. On the new latop, I encountered a strange error. When I use P10 as an IO (data sheet says it is an IO, and bsd too), mapping gives error, but if I change it to (for example) P12, it will map/ route ok. Then I open the PAD report, it reports P10 as a VCCINT, which is incorrect! Looking at the whole 144 pin's function and compare with the data sheet, I find out all pin number are increment by 1. For example bsd file and data sheet has P9 = VCCINT, P142 = TMS; but in the PAD report it has P10=VCCINT, P143=TMS... and so on Does any one know how to fix this? Thanks, lnguyen

Reply to
lnguyen