Spartan-3E starter kit, USB Jtag

I recall someone had figured out the schematics of the builtin USB based Jtag programmer on the Xilinx/Digilent Spartan-3E starter kit. Anyone happends to know where it is? Especially where and how the builtin usb-programmer is located in the jtag chain. (would be nice if one could reuse the usb port for other things aswell)

I also looking for how to program it under Linux without unknown binary blobs. Is there already a solution for this (using libusb etc..) ? The alternative is to use a Parallel cable-III attached to J28.

Reply to
posedge52