Spartan 3E Starter Kit DDR RAM

Hi All, I've got the Spartan 3E-500 starter kit from Digilent and need to use the DDR ram on the board. I've searched this group and found lots of references to a port of the opencores DDR controller, which has been ported to this board, but after (a lot of) google searching I can't find anything other than a reference to the fact that it has been done

- does anyone know where I can get hold of the code?

Many thanks, Max

Reply to
maxbatley

Tommy Thorn