Spartan 3E Output Verification

Hi!!

My Task:

1.I need to implement an INTEL 8051 core (Verilog) into a Xilinx Spartan 3E (xcs3500e) board.
  1. After implementation, verify the board with led blink program..

I completed my task 1. I'm left out with task 2!! My question is how can I load the blink program into the device?? This blink program acts as the final verification for my implementation!!

Experts kindly help me

Thank a TON!

Reply to
Fpga_Beginner