Spartan-3E display developpement kit

Hello,

I 'm trying to use the Spartan-3E display developpement kit.

I can program the FPGA with JTAG ( file.bit in direct), and the PROM (XCF

08P) with JTAG (file.mcs).

But after an On/OFF, the FPGA is not programmed (no programmation between PROM -> SPARTAN).

Could you help me to have the good config switch (M2,M1,M0 etc...) on the board, and the config of IMPACT software (master or slave, internal or external clock, etc...).

I 'm using ISE 9.1.03i for IMPACT.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Bhb.

Reply to