Spartan-3 (XC3S400) DDR LVDS support?

What Mbps speed does DDR LVDS serializer in XC3S400 transmission support? (for use with TFT screens or backplane)

Reply to
kgll8ss

You can probably find this kind of information on Xilinx' website and browsing through the apps notes. But more specifically, if you find a hardware serializer on Spartan3 (or derivates), please let us know. You've found a hidden component in this family. But I bet you meant generic DDR support datarate on the Spartan3 family I/O, didn't you?

Luc

Reply to
lb.edc