Spartan-3 Starter Board

So there is no header that allows the few PGM wires, to be taken off-board, to another FPGA/CPLD ? Silly question then : why not ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

answer: marketing

but it should be easy to fix, the Cypress chip is not an BGA so all the PGM wires can be trapped on the topside of the PCB

--
Antti Lukats
http://www.xilant.com

Hi Paul,

Assuming that you have a personal project that utilizes PCI bus, I will recommend BDS XPCI PCI IP core we have developed. BDS XPCI PCI IP core is a Xilinx (TM) LogiCORE (TM) PCI compatible PCI IP core. We offer this PCI IP core for as little as $100 for non-commercial, non-profit, personal use. For more information, visit

Kevin Brace

Paul Marciano wrote:

--
Brace Design Solutions
Xilinx (TM) LogiCORE (TM) PCI compatible BDS XPCI PCI IP core available