Spartan 3 PCI-X 133Mhz

Hi has anyone have tried to implement a PCI-X 133Mhz core in a Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA?

Reply to
yy

When I *was* ready to go there (we ended up using PCI, not PCI-X) I was getting 100 MHz numbers easy in the S3 part and getting to 133 MHz would require more tweaking than Xilinx was prepared to jump in for. There were attempts within Xilinx to get one of the right people tasked with it but the reduced requirements for our project let them not resurrect all the old files for the "right" tweaks.

The design can get there, I was pretty convinced. It's just a tough journey. Try 100 Mhz in Spartan-3!

Reply to
John_H