[SPARTAN-3]: Parts Back on Xilinx Online Store (www.xilinx.com/store)

As promised last week, Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGAs (XC3S50 through XC3S400) are back on the Xilinx online store and in stock.

My apologies for any inconvenience that this might have caused. The devices available online are all from the new 300 mm wafer production line. The change-over caused a momentary hiccup in the store data base.

--------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. General Products Division Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs

--------------------------------- The Spartan(tm)-3 Generation: The World's Lowest-Cost FPGAs.

Reply to
Steven K. Knapp

A big thanks for everyone at Xilinx to make this happen. I can now be comfident in moving forward with my design.

Reply to
xilinx_user

Steve,

Thanks for the update. This is good news!

What about the XC3S1000s? I thought I saw those on the website yesterday but now they are gone.

Were the bigger parts on the webstore before the availability problems?

Ricky (big XC3S1000 user).

Reply to
rickystickyrick

They definitely were there the other day, but there were none of the smaller devices. Now it seems to be the other way round. 8-)

Leon

Reply to
Leon

All,

The hiccup was changing over from the older mixed 12" and 8" wafer stock to the newer 12" only wafer stock. We like to notify our customers when we change something .... even it is just a matter of simple book-keeping.

Aust> They definitely were there the other day, but there were none of the

Reply to
Austin Lesea