Spartan 3 Mask Code determination

Dear all,

I apologise if this is an FAQ, but can someone point me in the direction of a document that allows me to go from a date code for a Spartan 3 device to a mask revision. We have some vacuum sealed parts which I really don't want to open before I send them to our assemblers and I'm dying to know the mask revision. The only thing printed on the outside is the date code and our distributors are being a bit useless. I can't see anything in the docs in the Spartan 3 section of the Xilinx website...

TIA,

-- Peter

Reply to
Peter Mendham