Spartan 3 kit FPGA configuration problem

I can program the platform flash OK on my Spartan 3 kit using the parallel cable and the application runs OK, but I can't configure the FPGA on its own. When I try to program the FPGA I get an error message about the msk file, which is used for flash, not FPGA, programming. I've tried setting the flash device to BYPASS, but that doesn't help.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

 __
/ /\/\ Aurelian Lazarut
\ \  / System Verification Engineer
/ /  \ Xilinx Ireland
\_\/\/

phone:	353 01 4032639
fax:	353 01 4640324
Reply to
Aurelian Lazarut

Thanks very much, Aurash. It works OK, now.

I noticed that Verify was ticked and thought of unticking it, but it didn't really seem relevant. 8-(

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller