Spartan 3 Availability again

A part number search for XC3S400 on

showed a status change to "on stock" for the XC3S400-4FT256CES.

A call to the germany distributors (explicilty asking also for engineering samples) however gave either no parts listed or "expect about 12 weeks of delivery delay".

What holds? Are there samples available, and how to get them?

B.t.w.: Xilinx explicitly denies Us distributors to deliver to Germany, so ordering directly with AVNET US is not an option.

Bye

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

I don't get that, when I checked just now all the XCS3* parts are "No Stock" or"Not available for on-line ordering".

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: aqzf13@dsl.pipex.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Leon Heller

Sorry, they *are* available (allegedly), I didn't check all the pages.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: aqzf13@dsl.pipex.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Leon Heller

: Sorry, they *are* available (allegedly), I didn't check all the pages.

Listing 60 or even more then 100 Spartan (nuhorizons) Device/Package/Speed Options have having only 3/nill on stock looks strange admitingly...

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

: : Sorry, they *are* available (allegedly), I didn't check all the pages.

: Listing 60 or even more then 100 Spartan (nuhorizons) : Device/Package/Speed Options have having only 3/nill on stock looks : strange admitingly...

To follow up my own thread:

The status on the Avnet page has changes again to "No stock"...