Spartan 3 availability

Further to recent discussiuons here, I Just noticed That S3s have appeared in the Xilinx web store. A few are even shown as in stock....

Reply to
Mike Harrison

the Xilinx web store.

Great ! Way to go Xilinx !

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

the Xilinx web store.

Reply to
xilinx_user

the Xilinx web store.

Hmmm now everything is shown in stock but the parts bigger then 400 have disappeared - I'm sure they were there at the weekend when I first noticed.....

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Last week-end you were watching a construction site. Let's see what happens when everything is cleaned up. I think the first emphasis was on getting a structure in place. Just keep looking... Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

appeared in the Xilinx web store.

disappeared - I'm sure they

Just FYI, the Spartan-3 XC3S50 through the XC3S1500 FPGAs are all available now via the Xilinx online store at ...

or via the following speedy link.

Be sure to click the Refresh button on your browser.

Also FYI, the Xilinx Online Store primarily services small-volume or prototyping applications. If your project requires larger production volumes with corresponding volume pricing, please contact your local Xilinx distributor or Xilinx sales representative.

Xilinx Authorized Distributors

Xilinx Sales Representatives

Xilinx Sales Offices

--------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. General Products Division Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs