Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board

www.fpgaarcade.com

With a bit of help from Paul Walsh, Invaders now has audio.
I have targeted it at the Spartan3E starter board from Xilinx and tarted it
up a bit with a colour overlay emulator.

Enjoy,

Cheers,
MikeJ

Re: Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board

Now we are waiting for the fpga demoscene ;)

Re: Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board
Nice application, was wondering where or how does one get the ROM needed to
complete the design. Thanks.

Cheers, Michael

Re: Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board

Google for "mame roms invaders" or thereabouts...

Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd, <http://www.vl.com.au
Re: Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board
Mark

Thank you, got the ROMs and all works great. Perfect way to test a new board.

Cheers, Michael

Re: Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board

Just make sure you test it *thoroughly*!!! ;)