Space invaders on Spartan3e starter board

With a bit of help from Paul Walsh, Invaders now has audio. I have targeted it at the Spartan3E starter board from Xilinx and tarted it up a bit with a colour overlay emulator.

Enjoy,

Cheers, MikeJ

Reply to
MikeJ

Now we are waiting for the fpga demoscene ;)

Reply to
pbdelete

Nice application, was wondering where or how does one get the ROM needed to complete the design. Thanks.

Cheers, Michael

Reply to
Michael

Google for "mame roms invaders" or thereabouts...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,

Mark

Thank you, got the ROMs and all works great. Perfect way to test a new board.

Cheers, Michael

Reply to
Michael

Just make sure you test it *thoroughly*!!! ;)

Regards,