Some signals became ? and missing on the simvision, why?

I am performing a huge simulation, netlist and SDF file size were each ~110MB. The first segment of my simulation were correct, then all of a sudden some of my signals became question marks. On the simvision, they appear to have been blank after certain time, and cursor value turned question mark.

Is this caused by memory depletion or what?

Thank you for your input.

Reply to
Acceed See

I've noticed the same thing happening when a simulation ends. When Simvision is connected to the sim, it apparently uses the network to get information -- when the sim ends, it has to switch to using the file. I've had to shut down Simvision, then restart it, to get the correct values back.

Reply to
Carl W.