SoC positions in Bangalore

Hi, I am Ranbir from eQURA Consulting. Guys, my client, which is a San Diego based wireless telecom giant. They were the original inventors of CDMA technology.

They have recently set up a next gen design centre here in Bangalore, India. We are looking at various profiles, starting from frontend, backend to verification managers.

If interested do contact me on +91 09845365740 snipped-for-privacy@equra.com

Reply to
reachranbir

Hi Ranbir!

So, are you looking for Americans to move to India? It's so great that India is finally going to take care of all the engineers here who lost their jobs due to outsourcing.

Will I be able to afford a Qualcomm-chipset based phone with the pay I get?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
big_in_russia

*******

First off why the heck are you dancing around but not saying that the company is Qualcomm! Anyone associated with the cell phone industry knows that CDMA/CDMA2000 is a Qualcomm protocol.

**********

No thanks. I care not to relocate from Florida to India.

james

Reply to
james

*****

Oh don't touch that subject, outsourcing. I still have not calmed down from the last battle I had over that. That was two years ago.

They get hi tech jobs and we get to work at Home Depot. Not an admirable trade off.

******

Probably not!

Reply to
james

why not? infact, no matter wht the cost is, once technology is mass produced, it tends to bring down the cost. qualcomm is thinking of doing the same in india. but before tht they need to build a team. lets hope we get a crack team to handle this.

moreover, its not tht we are lookng for > Hi Ranbir!

that

lost

Bangalore,

reachranbir

its a strange coincidence. belive me in India also we are thikning its not fare to do this outsouring stuff. but wht to do?? business dynamics makes u do strange actions

regs, Ranbir

Reply to
reachranbir