SMSC 91c111 and LwIP

Hallo, has someone used that controller with LwIP and a Xilinx FPGA?

Where I could find some examples?

Many Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco T.

Could you better describe your environment? You will certainly need some processor to execute this TCP/IP stack.

We use the successor of this controller (LAN9118) and simpler and smaller version of LwIP called uIP. uIP is running on a OpenRISC processor which is implemented using a Xilinx Spartan-3 device. However, we currently use LwIP on various microcontrollers. Porting it to some other controller is mostly straightforward.

There is a hardware implementation of a UDP/IP stack. Have a look at

Regards, Dominik

Reply to
Dominik Froehlich

The microcontroller is based on microblaze, with standalone software.

Marco

Reply to
Marco T.