SMP on virtex-ii pro

Hi,

I'm trying to enable SMP for a virtex-ii pro board. PPC doesn't support cache coherency, but that won't be an issue for the shared memory design I'm going to do. Anyhow, I keep getting error messages for undefined references such as __save_cpu_setup(), hash_table_lock, etc. I've tried this in kernel2.4 and 2.5, which I downloaded from monta vista (for ml300 support). I also tried 2.6.15.4 from kernel.org, but I couldn't find the SMP option. Also, it seems that both 2.5 and 2.6.15.4 removed xilinx sysace support. Does anyone know a kernel source that works for virtex-ii pro with SMP enabled? Is there other way to get around? Thanks.

-Eric

Reply to
Eric

Unless you completely disable the caches, coherency will surely be an issue?

John

Reply to
John Williams