since xilinx ise 8.1 support linux red hat 4.0 (with device Spartan-3 400k)

regards:

since xilinx ise 8.1i support linux red hat 4.0 (with device Spartan-3

400k) After I install xilinx ise 8.1 under linux red hat 4.0,I cannot find a icon to start the software "xilinx ise 8.1i".Someone say that I might start xilinx ise 8.1i at linux red hat 4.0 command mode.Is this saying right? and how can I achieve that "start xilinx ise 8.1i at linux red hat 4.0"

any positive suggestions is welcome.

thank you best regards to you all

Reply to
mikelinyoho

GaLaKtIkUs™

The command to start GUI is "ise" . You can creat an icon yourself and set the command line to "ise". I would just open a terminal window and type the command manually.

HTH, Jim ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com remove capital letters)

Reply to
Jim Wu