Simulation problem for the DDR controller

Hi, I am using the DDR controller(generated by MIG1.5) for the ddr MT46V32M16 -6 for the board V4MBlx60. I am getting the expected result in simulation with the hdl code generated by the MIG.But when i tried to simulate the post-par model of the code all interfaces to the ddr are driven with x.Any idea. thanks in advance subin

Reply to
subint

subint