simulation of DCM blocks

Hi all, I am designing a hadware which use clk and 2xclk. I am planning to use DCm block in the V4 to get the 2x clock. But the board is not yet available. So i thought to proceed with the post PAR test. Synthesized the a DCM block in which clk0 is fedback to clkfb through a bufg. generated post par simulation model using ISE 7.1. And simulated it on model sim with libraries X_DCM_ADV.v etc attached. But the clk0 and clk2x gives a flat '1' output not clock. Why is this behaviour. Is it possible to simulate the DCM behaviour ?? Sumesh V S

Reply to
vssumesh

I got it correctly problem was applied active low reset. Locked after some 30 clk cycles. The lock pin is high but the edges of the clkin and clk1x and clk2x are at different time. Why it is like that. Is this the problem with the simulation.

Reply to
vssumesh