Simulation MODEL for SRAM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM IDT71V256SA.

Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

A.Vazquez G&D SystemDevelopment

Reply to
ALuPin

For some reason, every time I look at IDT's web site, there seems to be fewer models...

Cypress makes equivalent parts, perhaps they have a model?

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters

The largest set of IDT models I know of are at the Free Model Foundry:

Unfortunately I don't see your part # there. Maybe you can find a model that is close to your part there?

-- Pete

Reply to
Peter Sommerfeld