Simulating analogue signal using ISE simulator

Hello all,

Whenever I need to look at a filter output (or any DSP core), I used to define a real signal and assign it to what I want to examine, roughly something like this:

dac_real_out

Reply to
Manny

You can't *elaborate* (vsim) your design because the compiled work directory does not match the simulator you are using. Delete it and recompile (vcom) For modelsim, that is something like:

vdel -all vlib work vmap work work vcom

I like to write script like this to archive with the design.

I expect that is true. You are better off with a real hdl simulator in any case.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

Thanks a lot Mike. Got sorted.