Simulate Microblaze in System Generator

Hi.

I've spent hours trying to find a simple example/turorial of a microblaze imorted into system generater for simulation. All i find is HW co-sim examples.

Is there a tutorial out there that does the following:

Microblaze --> Shared mem --> Scope in simulink.

I would be very happy if anyone could supply even a link.

The lack of replies in numerous other forums is making me worried if this can even be done... Did anyone succeed on this?

Reply to
Klaus Petersen