Simple FPGA board

Hi,

We are searching for a simple FPGA board with :

  • A cPCI interface
  • Available clock dedicated pin, so we can drive the FPGA with an external
100MHz (or 200MHz) clock.
  • Some I/O available

Is there any manufacturer building such board ?

Thank you

Reply to
Ricaud

100MHz (or 200MHz) clock.

There are many vendors with way too many boards. You might want to have a look here:

=================== Philip Freidin snipped-for-privacy@fpga-faq.com Host for

Philip Freidin

But the question was regarding compact PCI wasn't it?

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Yes, we are looking for compact PCI boards. The boards I have seen are etheir too sophisticated (µP, multiple FPGA ...), either not cPCI.

Thank you for help

Reply to
Ricaud

100MHz (or 200MHz) clock.

quite many

memec has PCI board with XC2S200 avnet has some boards of course

spartan
they have new board with cyclone

1C6 lattice new EC development board is PCI form factor altera new MAX2 eval board is PCI form factor (ok MAX2 is PLD, but internally its like FPGA with no block mems)

a few to mention :)

Antti xilinx.openchip.org

Reply to
Antti Lukats

...), either not cPCI.

there is no simple compactPCI board, do not look!

the market for compactPCI fpga dev boards is so small that simple boards are not made

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats