SIM card 1.8V / 3V sensing

Can anyone steer me in the right direction of an article how one is meant to determine if a SIM card is of the 1.8V, or the 3V variety?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

I suppose it works.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond

Many thanks. I had already spend far more than a few minutes searching and believed there might have been a more subtle way of finding out, rather than a "does it work at 1.8V, and if not, let's try at 3V"!!

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd