SHARC 21062/21060 link port implementation on Virtex 2 FPGA

Hi all, I need to know if any of you have implemented a SHARC link port on above- mentioned FPGA. If so what tools did U use? Any info and direction will be gratefuly accepted.

-- end Plain text reduces head-aches!! " Cogito ergo, sum" Joji John ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

Joji John

Hi, I would also appreciate ideas. THanx.

Reply to
Joji John

Yes, I've done it in VHDL. It is really not that difficult. Read carefully the link port description in the DSP manual and create a state machine that follows it.

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM