SetJmp/LongJmp for Microblaze

Does anybody use Setjmp.h for Microblaze?. I have to use this library but something is wrong, so I have decided to open smtjmp.h and I have seen that there is no definition for Microblaze. Does anyone use this library?Does I must define some flag to compile?

Thanks.

Reply to
Pablo

It will either be in the newlib/libgloss source code or built in to GCC.

Alternatively, just disassemble a program that uses it.

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

I've not used/seen a version of setjmp for standalone MicroBlaze code. It was implemented in uClibc for MicroBlaze as part of the Embedded Linux support. You can browse it here:

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams