Serial I/O Standards

Anybody knows a good reference with all the specs for the various I/O standards such as:

SSTL, HST, GTL, CTT, LVCMOS, LVPCML, LVTTL and others ?

I tried everywhere but couldn't find much. Is there some book like Electrical Engineering Reference Book that has these standards ???

Reply to
vadim

might be a good place to start.

It also defines things like pinouts on ram modules, etc.

Allan.

Reply to
Allan Herriman

FPGA data sheets?

-- The suespammers.org mail server is located in California. So are all my other mailboxes. Please do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to my suespammers.org address or any of my other addresses. These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer's. I hate spam.

Reply to
Hal Murray