Serial I/O Standards

Anybody knows a good reference with all the
specs for the various I/O standards such as:

SSTL, HST, GTL, CTT, LVCMOS, LVPCML, LVTTL and others ?

I tried everywhere but couldn't find much. Is there some
book like Electrical Engineering Reference Book that has
these standards ???

Re: Serial I/O Standards

http://www.jedec.org/ might be a good place to start.

It also defines things like pinouts on ram modules, etc.

Allan.

Re: Serial I/O Standards

FPGA data sheets?

--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  So are all my
other mailboxes.  Please do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited