Sending large amount of data with lwIP...

Hello, I'm trying to send an image with lwIP, the problem is that I
can't XD, y read the image from the CF card, so suposse it takes 10000
bytes, but my sendbuf is only 8192, how can I send data larger than the
send buffer. I've tried to do it with two pass but it doesn't work.

The code for a normal page (fits in 8192 bytes) is:

    CF_read( filename, destBuff, tam_max );

    ws->returnwebpageamttoackstill = sprintf( sendbuf, "%s%s\r\n%s",
HTTP200OK, PNGHEADER, destBuffer);

    ws->returnwebpage = sendbuf;

    send_data( pcb, ws );

Thanks everybody.