searching spartan-3

Hi all,

I am searching XC3s200 or XC3s100 in TQ144 package.

Please let me know if you have any stock, 20-100 pces.

Email me with laurent.gauch AT amontec.com

Thank you in advance,

Laurent

Reply to
Laurent Gauch

Laurent, do what Steve Knapp suggests in the other thread with the obnoxious title: Order them from your distributor, but append 0974 right after the temperature letter C. That allows the disti to sell you the new parts, made in a 300 mm fab. Steve, with 20 years of Applications experience, and responsible for Spartan Applications, knows what he is talking about. He and I were (almost) as frustrated as you guys about this non-problem that was allowed to mushroom into a real problem. And we rocked the boat. Let's hope for the good solution. Xilinx has no problems whatsoever making these chips by the bucketfull. The problem was in the selling. Weird, isn't it? Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke