sdr woes

Hi all,

I am trying to build a sdr to demodulate am signals. i am using xilinx dds to generate my local oscillator signal. when i do simulations in matlab using an ideal cosine waveform everything works fine, but when i try to use the cosine wave my dds generated to demodulate the signal(in my matlab simulations), the demodulated signals amplitude falls off exponentially. has anybody faced such problems. what can i do to avoid this problem?

Thanks, vballu.

Reply to
vballu