Scrambled Net Names!

I am implementing a design in a Xilinx FPGA, using ISE 6.1.3i and for reasons that are not important right now, have to flatten the hierarchy "Keep Hierarchy = NO".

Because I am doing this I have lost my hierarchical net names that I use in my constraints file.

My question quite simply is "How can I identify a net name that was once embedded in a hierarchy and now has been changed into a different net name due to the hierarchy being flattened?"

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Reply to
simon.stockton