scheduling in run-time reconfiguration

Hello, Can people help me with finding out the issues associated with scheduling in run-time reconfiguration and in dynamic reconfiguration.

all your suggestion are welcome

thanks supradeep

Reply to
supradeep narayana

Can you please give us the full text of your homework assignment, so that we can be more amused.

Maybe also list what you have done so far, before posting your question.

Reply to
Philip Freidin

refer to "on scheduling dynamic FPGA reconfigurations" proceedings of the fifth australian conference on parallel and real-time systems,

1998.

Reply to
supradeep narayana