SBC with ADC, 1GE, and SATA2?

I'm lokking for a small (4x6", 6x8", range) SBC that has a reasonably good A/D converter (100+MSPS), at least one 1G ethernet, and one or more SATA-2 ports. I'm not picky about the processor. Anything that runs Linux or an FPGA would be fine. A nice option would be an LCD and keypad interface.

Has anyone got any recommendations? All of my Google queries are possessed! I keep getting the same wedsite under 15 different names that only has 6U and bigger boards.

--
  Mike McDonald
  mikemac@mikemac.com

Mike

It's just possible that a couple of products that we in the pipeline might be close enough to meet your needs. I can let out the secret that they are FPGA based. I'm sure that surprised everyone on this group. Proper launch of these in September when everyone is back from their hols. So if you can wait that long keep an eye out for the press releases.

Details of our current board products

ucts.html if want to have a look at what we already do.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Darnaw1. The PGA FPGA Solution.

good A/D converter (100+MSPS),

ut the processor. Anything that

ypad interface.

essed! I keep getting the same

Reply to
John Adair

A/D converter (100+MSPS),

the processor. Anything that

interface.

I keep getting the same

First you need to know which technology you want to use because FPGA and CPU are completely different!! Then what is your budget? I don't think you can expect to find something cheap with a 100msps A/D converter (by the way how many bits for the ADC ?) There is some development kit available from both xilinx and altera that can fit most of your need (including FPGA +ADC up to 125MSPS) of you can also take a normal FPGA board and buy a develpment kit from analog device with the ADC you want (others ADC company may also make dev kit)

Reply to
kclo4