Running EDK 6.2i with ISE6.3i

Hi All: I have installed ISE6.3i and EDK 6.2i. When I run "platform studio" it show the following message: "$XILINX does not point to an ISE 6.2 installation" and does not work. I am wondering if there is any way to have EDK ruuning with ISE 6.3? Thank you in advance. Massoud

Reply to
massoud shakeri

After installation of ISE 6.3 there is a new executable in edk/bin/nt: _xps.exe This might work. Or try to invoke XPS_GUI.exe directly.

Holger

show

Reply to
Holger Nissle