'RSVD' pin on V2/V2P

Does anyone know what to do with the pin on V2P called "RSVD"?

I guess I'm meant to leave it open, but I haven't found anything in
the datasheet or the Xilinx answers database that says for sure.

TIA,
Allan.

Re: 'RSVD' pin on V2/V2P

Allan,

In several designs that I've done it's been left open, and all is well. In
fact, on the schematic symbols I've created I've added the note "DO NOT
CONNECT" next to the pin. I can't recall where I got that information.

Bob

Re: 'RSVD' pin on V2/V2P

http://direct.xilinx.com/bvdocs/userguides/ug012.pdf
Table 5-1 page 345 in the Virtex II-Pro Platform FPGA User Guide says
RSVD Reserved pin - do not connect

Alan Nishioka
snipped-for-privacy@accom.com

Re: 'RSVD' pin on V2/V2P

So it does!  Thanks for that.

Allan.

Re: 'RSVD' pin on V2/V2P
:> Does anyone know what to do with the pin on V2P called "RSVD"?
:>
:> I guess I'm meant to leave it open, but I haven't found anything in
:> the datasheet or the Xilinx answers database that says for sure.

: http://direct.xilinx.com/bvdocs/userguides/ug012.pdf
: Table 5-1 page 345 in the Virtex II-Pro Platform FPGA User Guide says
: RSVD Reserved pin - do not connect

Could it be that RSVD means ReSerVeD? :-)
--
Uwe Bonnes                 snipped-for-privacy@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik  Schlossgartenstrasse 9  64289 Darmstadt