'RSVD' pin on V2/V2P

Hi,

Does anyone know what to do with the pin on V2P called "RSVD"?

I guess I'm meant to leave it open, but I haven't found anything in the datasheet or the Xilinx answers database that says for sure.

TIA, Allan.

Reply to
Allan Herriman

Allan,

In several designs that I've done it's been left open, and all is well. In fact, on the schematic symbols I've created I've added the note "DO NOT CONNECT" next to the pin. I can't recall where I got that information.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Table 5-1 page 345 in the Virtex II-Pro Platform FPGA User Guide says RSVD Reserved pin - do not connect

Alan Nishioka snipped-for-privacy@accom.com

Reply to
Alan Nishioka

So it does! Thanks for that.

Allan.

Reply to
Allan Herriman

:

: Table 5-1 page 345 in the Virtex II-Pro Platform FPGA User Guide says : RSVD Reserved pin - do not connect

Could it be that RSVD means ReSerVeD? :-)

Uwe Bonnes